2nd edition Webinar Statistical Process Control
Given the success of the 1st webinar, held last September 17th, EGITRON will hold on November 19th at 10:00 am a 2nd edition of the webinar
"EGITRON Process Control - Statistical Process Control Software and its application in industry".
You can make your registration from the following form: https://forms.gle/MPBkV7tUrpRjmyfr6
The event will have as main speaker Filipe Domingues, EGITRON Process Control and DevOps Product Manager and Computer Engineer from Fernando Pessoa University.
As guest speaker we will have the participation of Maria José Gabriel, Auditor, Trainer and Consultant for Quality Management Systems and Lean, with proven experience in the automotive industry. Specialist in IATF 16949, ISO9001, ISO 14001, Quality Tools, Core Tools: APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA and SPC, Lean Office and Lean Manufacturing, Structured Problem Solving (8D, A3). She has a degree in Chemical Engineering from Instituto Superior Técnico.
This webinar will address statistical process control in an industrial context, as a tool for evaluation and monitoring of production processes.
Maria José Gabriel - 15 min
Statistical Process Control - tool for evaluating and monitoring productive processes
- 30 min
- EGITRON Process Control (EPC) - Flexibility regarding the size and activity sector of the company
- ISO standards implemented in EPC
- New user experience
- Complete and agile traceability
- Automatic acquisition in continuous/line as well as manual mode
- Notifications by different means (instant messaging (Teams, Slack), e-mail and/or SMS)
- Integration capability (ERPs, Business Intelligence and/or Document Management Cubes, SCADA)
- Software prepared for the new concepts of cybersecurity such as SSL and Encryption
Questions and answers
- 15 min